[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Chaneru.com • View topic - How to Connect with Chaneru

How to Connect with Chaneru

Questions and answers about the Chaneru channel and server

Re: How to Connect with Chaneru

Postby adshun » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:02 am

This does work and it starts Chaneru on my Roku boxes. I click continue on the box and it just says retrieving and doesn't bring anything back. When I first installed the new version it loaded all of the files and I had the message telling me what was loaded. That happened the first time but now when I start the server again it doesn't show me anything loading like it used to with the old version. I am not able to get it running on either of my Roku boxes and thanks to the "Connect" button I at least know they are speaking to each other.

Adam
adshun

Postby adshun » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:15 am

Update on the one box that has already been linked when connect is executed it goes to the screen to enter IP address. I put in the IP address at the bottom of the server screen of 10.0.0.10:8080 and it comes back with a time out error immediately.

The other roku that has not been linked yet I click on continue trial period and it goes to a screen that says retrieving but then just hangs there indefinitely.
adshun

Postby Jim » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Could you turn on the server traces ? Then try and access it again from the Roku.
Send the trace file in the "My Roku" folder to support@chaneru.com
Jim
Site Admin

Postby adshun » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Just sent the trace file off to you.

Thanks,
Adam
adshun

Postby Sligo » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:37 am

Greetings from AZ,
I have easily connected my PC to my TV via chaneru. Unfortuantely only 2 photos show up from picasa. I go to favorites icon and response is "you have no favorites". I have not found procedure in picasa to create "favorites" The random icon has no effect. I am stuck.
Need some help here, please.
Thank you,
Jim Wilson
Sligo

Postby jimcummings » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:01 pm

No joy here as well. Bought it, installed. Tried the release version (w/o firewall). Nope. Now the Beta. It conncets and tells me a server but it is shown as offline and will not connect. Any help here.

Jim Cummings
jimcummings

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 pm

What does it do if you click the "Connect" button on the server ?
Jim
Site Admin

Postby adavisii » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:27 am

adavisii

Postby adavisii » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Somebody Please HELP!!!!!!
What is the correct IP Address for Chaneru?
the IP address that I used is 192.168.1.47:8000, (I get error message timed Out)
adavisii

Postby Jim » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:44 pm

The correct IP address is the one displayed at the bottom of the server window. But this can vary from machine to machine !
You need to check what the IP address of the Roku box and the address the PC / Mac is using.
If the Chaneru server is using one that matches the same network for the Roku, PC / Mac, you should be good to go.
You could still have a firewall that is blocking access !
Jim
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Chaneru General Discussion